DUMMYHUB CONTENT SUBSCRIPTION LICENSE
This license allows you to use any DummyHub Content without having to attribute them to DummyHub only if you have acquired the content in the DummyHub online store.
What you CAN DO:
- You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable right of DummyHub Content to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times for commercial or personal purposes.
- You may alter and create derivative works using DummyHub Content.
- You can use DummyHub Content during the rights period world widely.
What you CANNOT DO:
- Sublicense, sell or rent any of DummyHub Content (or a modified version of DummyHub Content).
- Distribute DummyHub Content unless it has been expressly authorized by DummyHub.
- Post DummyHub Content in a public online forum, community or publicly accessible resource.
- Offer DummyHub designs (or DummyHub Content modified versions) for download.
1968 S. Coast Highway, Suite #789, Laguna Beach, California, USA.
LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DummyHub grants the User a non-transferable, limited, non-exclusive, worldwide license for the duration of the relevant rights; to download, use and modify DummyHub Content, in a context the User owns or controls and only for the purposes and uses allowed in these Terms.
The User does not acquire any right as a result of the use of the DummyHub Content. In particular, the User is not authorized to distribute, resell or rent any DummyHub Content (or any modification of any DummyHub Content). The User rights under this license will end automatically without any notice if the User breaches any of the Terms. In case of termination of the license, the User shall cease using DummyHub Content and will destroy every copy, whether total or partial, thereof.
DummyHub reserves all rights over the DummyHub Content not expressly granted in this license to the User.